In the Citations tab of the Toolbox, you have the following options:.
Citation Style: Click this pop-up menu to choose from four different styles: Citations List: Word maintains a list of your citations. Select a citation; then double-click it to insert it in your document at the insertion cursor. Add Citation: Displays the Add New Citation dialog for your master citations list.
You can enter appropriate data for the currently selected citation style. Delete Citation: Citation Source Manager: Displays the Citation Source Manager. Here you can copy citations to and from open documents and share citations with others.
Place your cursor where you would like to enter your first citation and select Manage from the References section. Step 4: A citation window will appear.
- boot mac os x from usb on pc.
- Was this information helpful?.
- EndNote Files?
- How to Insert a Citation in Word 2011 for Mac.
Step 5: You will see a Create New Source window. Fill out the source information and click OK.
- mac os x server mavericks vpn;
- free download gamecenter for mac.
- Thank you for your feedback!.
- theme park world game download mac!
- Other citation and bibliography options?
Step 6: Notice that a reference has been inserted into the document. Follow Step 4 to enter the remaining citations into the document.